Cheshire 3 Seater Velvet Sofa
There has never been a more luxurious combination than velvet and solid wood. Get the strength and reliability of solid wood, making the inner threadworks of the sofa while enjoying the soft cushiony feels of velvet. The exposed and sturdy leg rests make for a modern sofa, while the top half resembles elegant and luxe pieces straight from the movies. The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material there might also be other type of materials used in the manufacturing of the product.
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.